Thursday, August 28, 2008

Long Time No Update

I haven't made a post in about a week and a half, and that is because nothing exciting has been going on. Back to school next week as a junior in college. I'm taking enough technology classes to drive anyone insane, and I'll have one or maybe even two jobs, so I'll be busy. Busy is better than bored, that's for sure.

As for upcoming events, Boston SOS is hosting MP3 EXP on September 20, 2008. The exact details are still being determined, but everyone is welcome to come! Check out the website for more information and specific updates. As usual, I'll be covering the event, so expect something more about this as we get closer! www.mp3exp.com

In other news, I've been playing with Adobe Photoshop lately. My most recent project was changing the body color of my 1987 Pontiac Fiero GT to various colors. Although not a complicated process, its rather tedious, but in the end the results are completely worth it. Many of these colors actually look like they were original. Here's a little collage of some of them.

Over and out!

No comments: