Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekend in Virginia

This morning I woke up bright and early, as in 5:00 am. It was the earliest I've purposely woken up, at least this year. My mom and I drove up to the Manchester Airport, and did all the necessary things to get to the gate. I was on the phone waiting for my plane to come in, when a rather familiar looking man walked by. It was Mitt Romney! He disappeared for a while, but then boarded after me onto our Southwest jet destined for Baltimore. I was very surprised that a man of his status would be flying alone on the last boarding group of the most budget airline you can take from around here. Proof that he would've done great for the economy!

Now I'm down in Gainesville, Virginia until late Sunday night to attend a wedding for a family member. In other news, the MP3 Experiment in Boston is next weekend, and it's going to be fantastic! If you're within range, I suggest coming down for it!

No comments: